P-1199

 




I had a blog until today, which I kept active for over 15 years. I never had any problems, ever. Unfortunately, today, August 5th, 2026, I received an email notifying me that my blog had been completely deleted, supposedly because it violated their malware and similar malicious content policy. On the blog, I only posted articles related to my work as a blogger for clothing stores in SL. My blog was in good standing; I had the adult content warning activated, etc. Obviously, I appealed and must wait for their review.

In short, over fifteen years have been down the drain.


Tenia un blog hasta hoy, el cual lo tuve activo durante mas de 15 años. Nunca tuve problemas, jamás. Desgraciadamente hoy dia 5 de Agosto del año 2026, recibo un correo el cual me notifican que mi blog ha sido eliminado completamente segun ellos porque infrinjo su politica de malware y contenido malicioso similar. En el blog solo posteaba los articulos a los cuales soy blogger para tiendas de ropa de SL.  Mi blog estaba correcto, tenia activado el aviso de contenido adulto etc... 
Obviamente he apelado y devo esperar a su revision.
En fin, mas de quince años se han ido al excusado sin mas. 



Comentarios